Sterilization and cleanliness has always been our priority from day one but here is a brief list of some of the new procedures we will be implementing to keep us all safe:
- UV lights will be installed throughout (kills 99.9% germs, viruses, bacteria, and fungi)
• Hospital grade “vital oxide” (kills 99.9% of germs, bacteria, viruses) will be used as our cleaner on all touch points
- Option to watch video orientation through our website to minimize person to person interaction
- Staggering of appointments.
- Clients will be asked to call from parking lot and wait in car until time of appointment
• Employees will be wearing masks as well as clients, but not while floating – so we can all be safe,
HEPA Filters in Float & Massage rooms.
- Our 24 hour cancellation policy will be on pause if for any reason clients feel unwell
**PLEASE RESCHEDULE YOUR FLOAT IF YOU ARE…**
• Exhibiting a temperature of 100 degrees or greater
• Exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 based on the CDC standards (fever, cough, difficulty breathing, sore throat, headache, loss of taste/smell, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pains, chills, nausea, muscle aches).
•Have been in close contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 10 days.
Thank you so much for your patience as we navigate all this. We are excited but taking the time to make sure all safety precautions are in place so that each and every one of you feels at ease. If you don’t already, please follow us on either instagram or FB for the quickest updates, and we look forward to be opening and seeing you all soon!
Olivia & Brandon The Mountain Float Spa Team